Founded in 1968 on the famous tea highland in Bao Loc (Lam Dong), Phuc Long began supplying high quality coffee and tea products, in which the traditional Vietnamese taste was preserved in combination with a modern appealing style.
During the 1980s, Phuc Long opened three coffee shops on Le Van Sy, Tran Hung Dao and Mac Thi Buoi streets. These coffee shops were very successful and company became a limited company in 2000. Phuc Long was successful in part due to the effort made to continuously improve the quality of our products and the quality of the service we provide to our respected customers.
In 2007, Phuc Long took possession of a tea hill in Thai Nguyen and at the same time invested in building a coffee and tea factory in Binh Duong with the purpose of making our own quality products and meeting the increasing export demand.
The first Phuc Long Coffee & Tea was opened at Crescent Mall shopping center in District 7. The purpose of this café was to create a comfortable, welcoming modern environment where customers received the highest quality freshly brewed and ready-to-serve drinks. The success of this café marked a significant change in Phuc Long’s development, step by step to become one of very few Vietnamese brands to take part in the Food & Beverage industry with the operating model of modern and outstanding self-service.
After 50 years of experience growing and developing the highest quality of tea leaves and coffee beans coupled with our devotion to providing memorable customer experience, Phuc Long has earned the reputation as a pioneer brand having many creative ideas for the coffee and tea industry.
We constantly strive to create the highest quality of tea and coffee products through ceaseless effort and passion. We are truly connected to and contribute deeply to the Vietnam's longstanding culture of drinking coffee and tea. The success of the first Phuc Long Coffee & Tea shop has led to the opening of more than 44 additional shops selling our fresh and delicious drinks in Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ha Noi. Furthermore, we continue to develop and expand the chain stores from the South to the North. Increase the coverage of products to all distribution channels: supermarkets, convenience stores...
Phuc Long operates based on the slogan “A Passion for Quality”. Because of this, our brand is building a reputation for a Vietnamese brand rich in tradition that connects our many years of experience; our continuous learning and adaptation to the changing times to many generations.
With the ceaseless passion for expanding our market through sustainable development, Phuc Long is striving to become a company specialized in manufacturing and exporting high-quality coffee and tea in Vietnam.
Phuc Long hopes to create a Vietnamese brand in which the outstanding quality is easily recognized globally.
1. To become a pioneer by creating new ideas for the coffee and tea industry.
2. To develop an outstanding brand, motivate one another, as well as turn the ideas into reality over unity, interaction, listening and respect.
3. To give happiness and treat our customers with respect and courtesy, each of us must always be bright, never be inactive, or avoid challenges, not stop continuously improving ourselves.
4. Maintain our high quality that satisfies our customers by having a deep understanding of their needs and values.
1. To the consumers: Commit to supplying the best quality products and services.
2. To the employees: Continue to improve the professional, dynamic and creative work environment. Provide a fair and equitable work environment that facilitates opportunities for advancement.
3. To the community: Balance between the benefits of the company and those of the community, actively contribute to the social activities of the community and always show a high sense of responsibility.
AREAS OF OPERATION
1. Manufacture, export and trade finished products of coffee and tea (packaged).
2. Offer food and beverage services at the shops:
A comprehensive variety of food and drinks.
A fine selection of cakes and fritters.